JOB OPPORTUNITY: DONOR & IT ADMINISTRATOR
LWF is currently seeking exceptional candidates interested in joining our team as our full-time Donor & IT Administrator!
This unique opportunity will be ideal for a detail-oriented problem-solver who wants to use their skills to make the world a better place. This position requires complete comfort and proficiency with computers and information technology systems. If you are analytical and process-focused, love to test out new ideas to find the best solution, and are keen to work alongside a highly dedicated team to protect Lake Winnipeg, we want to learn all about you!
Starting compensation for this position ranges from $45,000 - $50,000 per year, depending on experience.
The successful applicant must demonstrate a combination of education and experience in computer science and/or information technology systems. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes technology, who is a systematic, persistent and patient problem-solver, and wants to help our team work more efficiently and effectively.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Donor & IT Administrator will:
- Maintain a consistent and up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) database and generate relevant information to support donor communications
- Provide day-to-day IT support and lead the implementation of new software and hardware solutions to ensure efficient functioning across all LWF operations
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and database management
- Enter accurate donor data and maintain an up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Regularly review and update CRM database procedures and protocols
- Provide staff training and liaise with team members to update contact lists and share data
- Generation of information and reports
- Generate customized thank you letters and receipts for donors
- Generate accurate mailing lists for paper and digital communications
- Produce monthly donor reports and support financial reporting
- IT support
- Implement new software and improve existing software in response to LWF’s operational and programmatic needs
- Research and advise on hardware purchases, upgrades and repair
- Provide day-to-day tech support for LWF staff
- Develop, review and update IT policies and procedures to ensure best practices are followed and all staff comply with established policies
- Develop and implement cyber security and data protection policies and procedures
- Administration, planning and internal communications
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues
- Identify and participate in relevant professional development opportunities
- Participate in learning opportunities to build individual and collective understanding of treaty rights and responsibilities, anti-racism, environmental justice and the impacts of colonialism
For a full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize that racism and colonialism – past and present – are contributors to water-quality degradation and impede our collective efforts to protect Lake Winnipeg. These same forces create barriers to employment for historically, persistently and systemically marginalized groups.
Effective environmental advocacy must be anti-racist and decolonial. LWF is committed to building diversity, equity and inclusion into our board, staff team and membership base.
We believe that a diverse team with unique perspectives and backgrounds makes us stronger. We encourage candidates to self-identify when applying for this position.
Hiring, compensation and promotion at LWF is based on skill, ability and experience needed for the position. We are looking for a full-time, long-term employee and offer a competitive salary, vacation and benefits package.
Applications are due by end of day on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022. Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com (Subject: Donor & IT Administrator).
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.